Pages

Anything good left in the sales???

So, I should be writing my dissertation...... But, I don't want too sooo.. I started too look in the sales, and I realised there is still some good bargins to be grabbed!
 
So here are my picks from feelunique:-
 
Lets start off with the beauty sets..
1. bareMinerals Pout Loud: Loud & Clear Lip Sheer Duo: £12.60 worth £30.. Buy Here! 
2. Yves Saint Laurent Luxurious Mascara Set: £15.28 worth £30.. Buy Here!
3. Nails Inc: Nude Colour Collection: £21.25 was £25.. Buy Here!
4. Eco Tools: Fresh and Flawless Brush Set: £10.19 was £11.99.. Buy Here!
 
I will be trying my hardest to stop myself buying the Nails Inc Nude Collection as the colour are stunning! And the YSL mascara set!
 
Below £15..
1. Essie Nail Colour, 13.5ml Spring Collection: £9.85 was £10.95.. Buy Here!
2. theBalm, BalmGirls Lipstick (Six colours to choose from): £8.80 was £11.. Buy Here!
3. Millie Machintosh, Soho Lashes: £7.19 was £8.99.. Buy Here!
4. Elegant Touch House of Holland Nails, Heartbreaker: £6.39 was £7.99.. Buy Here!
5. bareMinerals, Prime Time Brightening Eyelid Primer - original: £12.80 was £16.. Buy Here!
6. theBalm Mary Lou Manizer Luminizer: £12.00 was £15.. Buy Here!
 
My Picks.. bareMinerals Prime time, never tried anything from bareMinerals so would love to start with this. theBalm Mary Lou Manizer Luminizer... Again never tried anything from theBalm so desperately want this and the BalmGirls Lipstick!!
 
What have you been buying in the sales?
Any good picks??
xox

1 comment:

  1. i got some good bargains in the january sales! great post

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win nearly £150 worth of high-end skincare on my blog, if you fancy entering! click here

    ReplyDelete