Pages

Get to know me better...

From Pinterest - picture isn't mine but edited. No credit taken.
20 Questions Tag - Get to know me better!
 

1.Thing you cannot leave the house without: Defiantly my phone and purse always. However longer trips will include my makeup bag etc.

2.Favorite brand of makeup: High street is most likely Sleek. I don't think I have found a product yet that I dislike. The lipsticks are sensational, powder is top notch. Yeah. Sleep for high street. And for high end between MAC and Benefit I would say.


3.Favorite Flowers: I have never really thought about this, I love big daisies and lilies, but I think lilies are pretty standard favourite flowers arnt they? 


4.Fav clothing stores: Topshop or H&M.


5.Fav perfume: Coach - Poppy, my dad picks my perfume each year for Christmas, he is an absolute genius and has never disappointed me and this was his pick this year for my birthday. I love it.


6.Heels or flats: Heels, they make everything better.


7.Do you make good grades?: Obviously an American tag, ermm do I make good grades? I'm not so sure.. but if its Do I get good grads.. then bang average.


8.Fav colours: Burnt Orange

9.Do you drink energy drinks?: Not massively, I drink them from time to time.

10.Do you drink juice?: Yes, fresh or cordial love juice.


11.Do you like swimming?: I really love swimming, I don't get enough, I just find it relaxing.


12.Do you eat fries with a fork?: If I'm at a restaurant then yes, Mcdonalds then no. Haha.


13.Whats your fav moisturizer?: I change between Simple - Rich moisture and Garnier - Intensive moister, the new one in the pale pink tube. As you can see by my choices I have rather dry skin!


14.Do you want to get married later on in life?: Of course!


15.Do you get mad easily?: Hmm, yes and no. Depends who you are and what mood I am in. I can put up with ALOT before getting mad.


16.Are you into ghost hunting?: No


17.Any phobias?: I don't really HATE anything, I dislike spiders and snakes. and sick. ew.


18.Do you bite your nails?: Yes, and I hate it. I just cant stop!


19.Have you ever had a near death experience?: Nope


20.Do you drink coffee? No, I love tea though!


 
So, as I'm new to you all, I thought I would do a simple 20 questions tag. Random little things to give you a little insight..
 
Leave me a fact about you in the comments.
 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment